Model No.: USA-127
After-sales Service Provided:: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
Tolerance: High Accuracy(ISO2768, ISO5817, ISO13920)
Inspection: Material, Construction, Dimension, Welding Seam, N
Marine Engineering: Dredging Support
Dredging Depth: 60 M
Dimension(L*B*H): As Per Drawing/order
Material: Grade A-D(BV,DNV,GL,LR,CCS) Or Other Materials
Certificates: BV CCS
Cutter Suction Dredge: Cutter Suction Dredger Operation
Packaging: bulk package and bulk vessel transportation frame container package and frame container transportation
Place of Origin: china mainland(zhejiang)
A cutter-suction Dredger's (CSD) Suction Tube has a cutting mechanism at the suction inlet. The cutting mechanism loosens the bed material and transports it to the Suction Mouth. The dredged material is usually sucked up by a wear-resistant centrifugal pump and discharged either through a pipe line or to a Barge. Cutter-suction dredgers are most often used in geological areas consisting of hard surface materials (for example gravel deposits or surface bedrock) where a standard suction dredger would be ineffective. In recent years, dredgers with more powerful cutters have been built in order to excavate harder rock without the need for blasting.
Application of our Cutter Suction Dredger
Cutter suction dredgers are largely used in the dredging of harbours and fairways as well as for land reclamation projects. In such cases the distance between the dredging and disposal areas is usually smaller than the distances covered by trailing suction hopper dredgers. The cutter suction dredger also has the advantage when an accurate profile has to be dredged. The cutter suction dredger can tackle almost all types of soil, although of course this depends on the installed cutting power. Cutter suction dredgers are built in a wide range of types and sizes, the cutting head power ranges between 20 kW for the smallest to around 4,000 kW for the largest. The dredging depth is usually limited; the biggest suction dredger can reach depths between 25 and 30 m. The minimum dredging depth is usually determined by the draught of the pontoon.
Features of our Cutter suction dredger
1. High efficience, large output and long distance of pump. The cutter suction dredger and traditional dredger, the larger diameter of reamer in dredging, excavation depth greater. And the efficiency can be increased by more than 30%.
2. Very simple and fast assembly and dis-assembly, afloat or onshore, simple operation ,easy to control.
3. Self propulsion system, can be propulsed in place when moved.
4. Good economic performance. The digging and delivery of material can be completed one time.
5. Hull consists of multiple pontoons connected by proven coupling system.
6. Highly efficient fuel consumption and minimum overall operational costs
7. Operation by one man
8.Good access to all parts,especially the Dredge Pump wearing parts.Fresh water cooling system.
9.The dredgers can be made according to the customers' request.
How does it work?
A cutter suction dredger is a self-propelled or stationary vessel that uses a rotating Cutter Head to loosen the material in the hard ground (so-called cutting)
- Material certificates by a classification society
- Inspection protocol
- Inspection reports tank testing
- NDT reports
- Official certificates for accessories and other equipment
- Fixed certificate: ISO9001, BV certificate, CCS certificate
Photos of our Cutter suction dredger operation
Besides above the general specifications, we can also supply some specific pontoons and other similar steel structure as clients' requirements.
Packaging & Shipping
bulk package and bulk vessel transportation
frame container package and frame container transportation
How to contact us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
Looking for ideal Cutter Suction Dredge Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Cutter Suction Dredger Operation are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Marine Suction Dredgers. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.