Model No.: USA-109
Dimension: As Per Drawing/order
Tolerance: High Accuracy(ISO2768, ISO5817, ISO13920)
Inspection: Material, Construction, Dimension, Welding Seam, N
Certificate: BV CCS ISO
Marine Engineering: Dredging Support
Application: Dredging And Marine Parts
Standard: GB／T1591-2008，DIN17182，ISO13920，ISO2768，ASTM VIII，
Technique: SAW, Casting，WPS
Materia: Steel, Q345D Or Others & Casting, GS20Mn5 Or Other
Ship Anchor Price: Steel Ship Anchor Prices
Packaging: bulk package and bulk vessel transportation container package and container transportation
Place of Origin: china mainland(zhejiang)
Anchors achieve holding power either by "hooking" into the seabed, or via sheer mass, or a combination of the two. Permanent moorings use large masses (commonly a block or slab of concrete) resting on the seabed. Semi-permanent mooring anchors (such as mushroom anchors) and large ship's anchors derive a significant portion of their holding power from their mass, while also hooking or embedding in the bottom. Modern anchors for smaller vessels have metal flukes which hook on to rocks on the bottom or bury themselves in soft seabed.
High accuracy(ISO2768, ISO5817, ISO13920)
S235J2G3-S355J2G3, Q235B-Q345D or other materials
As per drawing, as large as we can
Sa2.5 blasted and two or three layers painted with highest quality
as per clients' requirements
material, construction, dimension, welding seam, non defective test, paint inspection
Recyclable, in line with environmental requirements and standards, and reliable
Evolution of the anchor
The earliest anchors were probably rocks, and many rock anchors have been found dating from at least the Bronze Age. Pre-European Maori waka (canoes) used one or more hollowed stones, tied with flax ropes, as anchors. Many modern moorings still rely on a large rock as the primary element of their design. However, using pure mass to resist the forces of a storm only works well as a permanent mooring; a large enough rock would be nearly impossible to move to a new location.
The ancient Greeks used baskets of stones, large sacks filled with sand, and wooden logs filled with lead. According to Apollonius Rhodius and Stephen of Byzantium, anchors were formed of stone, and Athenaeus states that they were also sometimes made of wood. Such anchors held the vessel merely by their weight and by their friction along the bottom. Iron was afterwards introduced for the construction of anchors, and an improvement was made by forming them with teeth, or "flukes", to fasten themselves into the bottom.
Our products all over the world:
1. 2005 Palm island construction in Dubai: the large quantities of dredging pipeline including sink pipes, shore pipes with flanges and pontoons
2. 2005 Waterways dredging projects : the large quantities of pipeline, connected pontoons.
3. 2006 Waterways dredging projects: the large quantities of pipeline, connected pontoons.
4. 2007 Waterways dredging projects: the large quantities of pipeline, including sink pipes, shore pipes with flanges and pontoons.
5. 2008 Waterways dredging projects: the large quantities of pipeline, connected pontoons, floating pipelines and bends.
6. 2008 Capital dredging for a third berth at Anderson point in port Hedland in Australian: the large quantities of lsaw pipes
7. 2009 Waterways dredging projects: the large quantities of pipeline, connected pontoons and bends.
8. 2010 Environmental works:pontoon for work platform and pipes
and till now, above just a little projects we involved in.
Besides above the general specifications, we can also supply some specific anchor and other similar steel structure as clients' requirements.
Package and shipping
bulk package and bulk vessel transportation
container package and container transportation
Photos of our Ship steel anchor price design
How to contact us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
Looking for ideal Ship Anchor Price Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Steel Ship Anchor Prices are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Ship Steel Anchor Price Design. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.